Monday, July 15, 2013

On Eliot Spitzer and Second Chances

Well, the slimeball, Eliot Spitzer, is running for NY Comptroller. I urge all those who have a shred of dignity not to vote for him, should he survive his party's primary. Ignoring the sex scandal, candidate's personal lives are not relevant as to whether they can do their job or not.

As Fox News puts it--and I shudder that I actually agree with Fox News--Eliot Spitzer's "trial by media" of Wall Street and insurance companies cost my dad his job. Additionally, he has been sued for libel many times for his columns.

Eliot Spitzer is a slimeball and nothing more. He does NOT deserve a second chance, and I urge Democrats in NY to vote against him in the primary and, if needed, vote against him in the general election.


No comments:

Post a Comment