Monday, July 2, 2012

Nancy Pelosi

I was watching Nancy Pelosi on NBC's Meet the Press.  Before I go on: Full Disclosure: I am a left-leaning centrist, and I am in favor of the Healthcare law.

But as Nancy Pelosi continued to speak, I noticed how the more she listed the benefits of the law (which I agree with most of them), the more and more I got turned off from it. The conclusion I reached is thus: To House Democrats/party leaders, if you have something to trump up, do NOT send Nancy Pelosi out to speak about it. The problems I have with her is she reacts poorly to being tripped up by her own words, like "Gotcha journalism," but if the "gotcha" was caused by herself, with the media noticing she said something stupid. She also speaks down to you. I wonder if there's a term out there for people like that. 

Cheers,

Mutanatia

No comments:

Post a Comment